Computer Science Teacher MPS-UPS
We are seeking an outstanding candidate with the ability to be a highly successful teacher of Computer Science. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join our highly regarded professional team of teachers.
This post would suit you if you are looking to develop your professional practice, are passionate about Computer Science and have an unwavering belief in the potential of young people.
This post is crucial to reaching our aim of becoming an outstanding school and will be a challenging and rewarding role. The successful applicant will be joining a committed group of staff who work hard to maintain a supportive and friendly ethos.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to teach Computer Science to a high standard and motivate students across all abilities
• Have a proven track record of success in the classroom at all key stages
• Be a consistently outstanding teacher
• Be committed, flexible and innovative in your teaching methods
• Be able to support the School to motivate others in the pursuit of continuous improvement within the department
Want to find out more. Find us online or to pay us a visit contact Siobhan Webb HR Manager on email@example.com
Twickenham School offers an excellent induction for NQTs and a comprehensive programme of professional development for all staff.
We take pride in what we do and are committed to sharing information and celebrating our achievements.
Closing Date Wednesday 21st February 12 noon. Interview w/b 26th February 2018
Start Date: Easter or September 2018
Twickenham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.