Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Computer Science Teacher for a school in Waltham Abbey, Essex. The school requires a Computer Science Teacher to take over a KS3 and KS4 timetable. This is a temporary to permanent position for the successful candidate. If successful, you will be joining a school rated by Ofsted as “Good”. Situated in Essex, this is a smaller than average sized co-ed school that caters for pupils aged 11 – 16. This school is easily commutable from North London.
About the Role
• Computer Science Teacher
• Position to start, September 2019
• Well-organised department
• KS3/4 time table only
• NQTs welcome to apply
• Temporary to Permanent
• £25,000 to £40,000
About the School
• Supportive school with supportive leadership
• Behaviour is good
• Ofsted rated “good”
• Located just outside of North London
• Under an hour from Liverpool street station – East London
• This school offer a comprehensive induction programme for all staff
• Ongoing extensive professional development for any staff
• Access to onsite gym
• Child care voucher scheme available
• Allocated onsite parking space
In order to be considered for this role, the Computer Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN0309CST.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.