About the Role
· Computer Studies Teacher
· Full time
· April or September 2018 start
· Potential to become permanent
· Ability to teach Mathematics (preferred but not essential)
· Responsible for teaching topics which include coding, Small Basic, Python, databases and numbering systems
· Daily rate between £140-£190 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Independent school
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ across the board by Ofsted
· Friendly and supportive working environment
· Committed to providing training and support
· Well-motivated and academically selected pupils
· School renowned for its relaxed atmosphere, strong sense of community, and commitment of staff
· Short walk from a nearby train station
In order to be considered for this role, the Computer Studies Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Strong behaviour management preferred but not essential
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SZV46690.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.