The Governors, staff and children are seeing to appoint a flexible and enthusiastic Teacher of computing to join our hardworking supportive team. The successful candidate will be required to teach pupils who have a range of abilities across the Primary phase.
You must have an innovative and engaging approach to lessons to convey the subject to pupils and students, and monitor and assess to ensure the best possible progress. Some topics to be covered include PC hardware, internet safety, computer networking, algorithms, data representation, computational thinking and programming. The successful candidate will have a commitment to developing outstanding practice and a passion for making a difference to the education and lives of our young people by motivating and inspiring our pupils and students to be the best that they can be while building positive and supportive relationships.
• Be an excellent classroom teacher
• Have high expectations of behaviour
• Have the ability to inspire and be a positive role model for all our students
• Deliver excellent learning opportunities
• Be organised, so each child succeeds
• Be caring and determined to make a difference
• Be passionate to develop as a teacher and within a team
• Be a practising Catholic or an individual willing to support the strong ethos of our school
St Mary Magdalen’s will offer you:
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos and core values
• Polite and happy children who enjoy learning
• Excellent behavior
• Hardworking, motivated and positive staff
• A strong commitment to your professional development
• Inner London pay
Application forms can be obtained from Maria Quinn by e-mailing email@example.com
If you would like to visit the school, please email Maria Quinn to arrange a visit.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: Until position is filled
Observation and Interviews: TBC
St Mary Magdalen’s School is committed to safeguarding and requires all staff, governors and
Volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview. Successful applicants will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.