Vision for Education are looking for experienced teachers of Construction to work within school settings in a variety of locations across Greater Manchester. Experience of teaching Construction within a school environment is desirable, as is knowledge of the B-TEC Construction curriculum.
We only pay PAYE, we do not work with umbrella companies.
This role of a Construction Teacher is open to applicants who have experience working in either an education or a construction training background. If you have some experience teaching in SEMH, PRU or Alternative Provision settings that would be useful. It is vital that you have the personality and aptitude to engage students, and demonstrate the ability to teach construction, adapting yourself to a varied timetable.
Working with students who have become disengaged with education can be challenging, however it can also be exceptionally rewarding. Teaching small class sizes allows you to see the progress you are making in pupils education.
Salary is dependent on training, experience and qualifications. To be considered for the Construction Teacher position, you will:
• Have relevant experience in teaching Construction
• Have a minimum of 6 weeks teaching experience
• Be resilient and have a desire to support pupils who come from disadvantaged backgrounds.
• Have a genuine aspiration to become part of a team of school staff committed to making a difference to young people’s lives.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact our Manchester SEND team on 0161 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video
Vision for Education Ltd