Salary: Leadership Outer London
Contract Term: Permanent, Suitable for experienced individuals
Contract Type: Full-time
Starting: Monday 19th April 2021
Closing date/Interviews commencing: 15th January 2021
An exciting opportunity has become available for a passionate Coordinator of Arts to join us at Rivers Academy. You would be joining a team who enjoy developing a real love for Arts in students.
School Contact: Sam Smith (PA to the Principal) 02087519830 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: To be confirmed
Coordinator of Arts
Do you have the creative drive and rigorous attention to detail to inspire and motivate students to achieve their personal best in an outstanding Arts department?
If you have answered yes to the question above, we would love to hear from you! We are recruiting for a Coordinator of Arts. We are looking for an exceptional individual to play an important role in our unique and growing Academy. The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher of Art with the ability or potential to effectively lead a team. The successful candidate will also play an important pastoral role, supporting the pastoral care of all students in the Arts area of the Arts Faculty.
What we offer:
- A well-resourced, established and flourishing Arts Department
- A collaborative working environment
- A personalised approach to Continuous Professional Development Training
- Competitive Salaries and Pay Progression
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Students with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and succeed
- Open and positive working environment
- Fully Equipped fitness suite
- Feedback and Advice
- Excellent Transport Links to Central London (30 minutes) and Heathrow Airport (15 minutes)
- A wider Supportive Trust network
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parking on Site
For more information or to arrange a visit to the Academy, Sam Smith (HR Administrator/PA to the Principal) would be delighted to hear from you! You can contact her on 02087519830 or email HR@rivers-aspirations.org
Aspirations are committed to safeguarding and undertake pre-employment checks in accordance with DfE requirements.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Rivers Academy West London is a co-educational, non-denominational secondary school with sixth form in Feltham, Greater London. The school became an Aspirations Academy in 2013, joining a small group of schools operated by the Aspirations Academies T...