Cover Co-ordinator - to start as soon as possible in 2018
37 hours (Monday - Friday, Term time plus one week)
Scale: 3:17-21 (prorata)
St Bernard's wishes to appoint a Cover Co-ordinator to ensure the smooth running of lessons. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Arranging the daily cover requirements of the school and ensuring that all relevant staff and students are aware of any changes.
- Liaising with cover staff and external agencies.
- Keeping track of room changes and bookings for meetings etc.
- Ensuring the School Calendar remains up to date.
- Co-ordinating the helpers for Year 5 and 12 Open Evenings.
- Act as a First Aider and provide Reception cover where necessary.
Relevant experience in a similar position an advantage but not essential.
Applications are welcome from people of all denominations.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment.
Closing date for applications: Friday 5 January 2018 (9.00am)
Interviews: Friday 12 January 2018 (pm)