We are looking to recruit to a Cover Manager on a full time, term time only basis, working 7:30am – 3:30pm each day. You will be responsible for managing a team of Cover Supervisors that provide lesson cover for absent teachers and you will be responsible for all aspects of the school’s cover requirements. You will be required to cover lessons for absent colleagues; offering in-class support to pupils and working with small groups.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 4 GCSE’s including English and Maths at grade A-C;
• Knowledge and understanding of current Safeguarding policies/procedures;
• Have high expectations and a positive outlook;
• Be able to engage and enthuse pupils in learning;
• Enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team;
• Experience and training in, and knowledge of, behaviour management strategies.
At St Benedict’s we value our staff for their creativity, individuality, imagination and flair. We are a small supportive team who look out for each other and work hard. The students at St Benedict's are motivated, thirsty for knowledge and job satisfaction is high. The school has a strong partnership between parents, teachers and students.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an amazing team in this successful and happy school. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
For further information and to arrange an informal visit, please email Mrs. Casey Laishley, HR Assistant on email@example.com or call 01789 762 888
Closing Date: 16 July 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Statement. COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES