We are currently seeking to appoint a highly motivated, skilled and creative full-time Cover Manager & Administrator.
The successful applicant will need to have very good numeracy and literacy skills as well as excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
This post offers an outstanding opportunity to join the school at a key time.
We are looking for:
• Someone who is highly organised
• Someone with exciting ideas who can build on existing good practice
• Be engaged in all aspects of a thriving school
The role will include ensuring daily cover requirements are in place to cover teacher and support staff absence, directing cover supervisors and arranging supply as appropriate as well as monitoring cover impact. The role will also support the office manager with school business administration. The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate strong organisation skills, excellent communication skills and be confident in a range of admin duties.
• CPD support from one of the largest Teaching Schools, the Sheffield Teaching School Alliance, throughout your career.
• Opportunities to develop skills and experience as part of a growing, local Trust.
The full application pack is available from www.chorustrust.org/vacancies and completed Chorus Trust application forms are to be sent to Trish Hughes (HR Administrator) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CVs and Sheffield City Council/Derbyshire County Council application forms will not be accepted. Applicants are welcome to discuss any aspect of the role with Sarah Newton Business Support Services Manager or email email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 11.59pm on 24 January 2021
Interviews to be held: week beginning 25 January 2021.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure & Barring check in line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 and the Police Act Regulations.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years