COVER MANAGER, KS5 ADMINISTRATOR
So what can we offer you? The opportunity to work in a fantastic secondary school in an attractive, stylish part of the country – near enough to London but based in a semi-rural setting. Holmer Green is a popular 11 to 18 school with 890 students (102 in the Sixth Form). Relationships at all levels are excellent and we are committed to the professional development of all our staff to help drive our school continually upward.
You could be part of our committed team of specialist staff who provide our students with the best opportunities and you would be required to provide support in the following ways:
• Allocate cover lessons and recruit external supply teachers when necessary
• Provide supervision in lessons and at registration time in the absence of teaching staff
• Provide administrative support to the Sixth Form Learning Area Director (Key Stage 5)
In return if you can provide us with the following qualities, why not get in touch:
• Experience, training or qualifications in working with secondary aged students
• Ability to communicate effectively with secondary aged students
• Excellent administrative skills
• A good standard of general education
• Excellent interpersonal skills, tact and diplomacy
• Maths and English qualifications (GCSE), higher education qualifications (A Level, NVQ) an advantage
• First Aid qualification (Training will be provided by school)
We welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates so please call to make an appointment.