Are you an energetic, creative individual who can relate positively to young people? Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with a flexible and reliable approach? Then come and join us at Oaks Park High School!
Oaks Park High School is looking to appoint an outstanding Cover Supervisor to oversee classes as they undertake work set in the short-term absence of the class teacher.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside teaching staff, establish your supervisory skills and to develop in the management of school classes. Experience of working with or relating to young people, and to have a commitment to their welfare, education and development is also highly desirable.
The successful candidate will:
● Be enthusiastic & hardworking
● Have good interpersonal skills.
● Have excellent communication skills and an ability to relate to people at all levels.
● Be a positive team player
● Embrace new technologies and ideas that enhance learning
● Have the ability to deal sensitively with pupils
● Be highly self-motivated
Why work for Oaks Park High School:
● Oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with over 400 students in the Sixth Form and excellent modern facilities to support learning.
● Work with a collaborative, forward thinking Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team.
● Strong vision of success and achievement supported by an excellent continuing professional development programme for all staff.
● Medical and well-being support for all staff (at no cost to the member of staff)
● An ambitious and supportive multicultural community that keeps our child-centred philosophy at the heart of everything that we do.
● Highly regarded for outstanding pupil behaviour and purposeful learning environment.
● Committed to the very highest standards of student care and achievement and seek outstanding staff who wish to be part of our success.
Oaks Park High School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
It gives me great pleasure to introduce myself as the Headteacher of Oaks Park High School. I am delighted that you are considering applying for a role at our school
The school has achieved so much since the doors first opened in 2001; i...