Mon, Tues ,and Thurs, 8.00a.m. - 3.30p.m. Wed, 8.00a.m. – 2.30p.m. and Fri 8.00a.m. – 12.00p.m
31 hours per week plus one week
An outstanding opportunity to work at Bolton Muslim Girls’ School
The Governors wish to appoint an exceptional candidate to join the Pastoral department to deliver high quality cover for lessons across both key stages and across all subject areas. The successful post holder will be innovative and capable of creating an outstanding environment conducive to the delivery of engaging teaching and learning in the absence of the main teacher. A commitment to maximising the achievement of all learners is essential.
Bolton Muslim Girls’ School is an 11-16 Voluntary Aided school with 600 learners. It is one of the highest attaining schools in Bolton, being judged by Ofsted in June 2013 as ‘outstanding in all areas’.
This is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional candidate.
We are looking for someone with:
- A track record of successful experience of working in supporting learning and teaching in a secondary setting
- Good and outstanding behavior management skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- The drive and determination to capitalize on the school’s outstanding success to date and help shape its future achievements
In return you will have the opportunity to work with:
- Motivated and enthusiastic students
- Hard working, friendly and talented staff
- A highly committed and forward thinking Senior Leadership Team
- A supportive Governing Body and parents
In addition the school provides an excellent programme of professional development for staff at all stages in their careers.
Visits to the school are welcomed. If you would like an informal chat about the role and/or arrange a visit, please contact HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th September 2021 at 12 noon
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Bolton Muslim Girls School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 16 years