Grade 5 – SCP 6 (FTE £19,698)
Congleton High School are seeking to recruit suitably qualified casual Cover Supervisors to work flexibly, starting in September 2021.
The role will include:
• Supervision of whole classes in the absence of a teacher
• Deliver lessons across a range of subjects following the plans left by the class teacher
• Keeping the children on task for the work they have been set and ensure it is completed
• Maintaining a purposeful learning environment in the classroom
• Provision of in class support and assisting if they have any questions or
• Working with small groups of students or individually on a one-to-one basis.
• To support students in and outside of the classroom
You should have a keen interest in working with 11-18 year olds and already have some experience of working with this age group of children. You should be educated to at least GCSE standard or equivalent including Maths and English.
If you would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact Mr Jim Barlow, Headteacher on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01260 730123.
As an equal opportunities employer The Learning Alliance is committed to creating a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from members of minority groups. The Trust is a Disability Confident and Menopause Committed employer. As part of the Academy Trust’s policy to safeguard children an enhanced DBS will be applied for.
We will only contact candidates that have been short-listed for interview. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of the closing date you can safely assume that you have not been invited to interview.
Closing Date: Wednesday 15th September 2021
Congleton High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Congleton High School is a co-educational, non-denominational secondary academy with a sixth form, located in Congleton, Cheshire. At its most recent inspection, there were 1,103 pupils aged 11-18 on the school roll, including 220 in the sixth form.&...