Do you want to work in a school where students come first?
Do you want an employer who values their staff?
Do you want a values driven environment?
Do you want to be part of a growing school?
Do you always put students first?
We believe every student is unique and should be valued for being who they are. We are a growing school that offers the successful candidate the unique opportunity to help shape our student’s futures. Whether in a teaching or non-teaching role, at One In A Million, we all have a responsibility to our students.
We are looking for a Cover Supervisor/Co-ordinator to oversee the cover requirements for the school including arranging both internal and external cover as well as providing high quality cover for classes in the absence of teaching staff. This is an interesting post in which every day is different and personal initiative is required
The successful candidate should:
· Be able to ensure that the class is well managed and pupils make good progress.
· Have good interpersonal skills and an understanding of adult-child relationships
· Have excellent communication skills, effective planning and a proactive approach.
· Be knowledgeable in strategies to support students with challenging behaviours
· Have the belief that all children can make outstanding progress
· Be able to develop and maintain relationships external agencies
To consider this role you would have to ask yourself:
Am I compassionate?
Am I honest?
Do I act with integrity?
Do I believe in excellence?
If you can say yes to the above and have the appropriate experience then we would encourage you to apply.