£90 per day. Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is previous experience as a Cover Supervisor in UK Secondary Schools, and to ideally be a graduate.
On going work
Smart Teachers is recruiting for experienced Cover Supervisors to joining our pool of supply staff to work in the London Borough of Ealing. The role will include covering KS3 – KS5 classes in a general cover capacity across all subject and years groups. There is work available now on a part time, or full time basis and will continue till the end of the academic year.
Smart Teachers works with a range of schools in the Ealing area. These include Trusts and Academy schools, faith schools, Independent and mainstream schools.
To be considered for Cover Supervisor position, you will:
• Experience working as a Cover Supervisor in UK Secondary Schools.
• Ideally be a graduate
• Confidence in teaching cross curricular throughout the school
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Cover Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Secondary Team on 0207 065 7513 quoting job reference GMH CSEaling3012 .
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.