Inspire their Remarkable
Greensward Academy is looking for a Cover Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and have excellent interpersonal skills, be a positive team player and have a firm and confident manner. This role will involve supervising classes of students aged between 11-16 years in the absence of their class teacher. The successful candidate will be committed to facilitating learning within the classroom by maintaining a high standard of student behaviour and by ensuring students remain on task completing work set by teaching staff.
During periods of little cover the role will include other Education Support work across the academy. You will be supported by an excellent team who are passionate about helping young people to succeed. This role would be an excellent opportunity to gain classroom experience for someone considering joining the teaching profession.
All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application. For further information please contact Trudi Higginson by email on email@example.com.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Start Date: Monday 02 September 2019
Closing date: Sunday 25 August 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.