Cover Supervisor – Rivers Academy West London
Starting: As soon as possible – September 2021
Salary: NJC Outer London West London Support Staff Pay Spine
Scale 6 Scale Point 16-20
(£26,997 – £28,992) Pro rata actual salary: £20,779 – £22,315 per annum)
Do you want to work in a highly successful, supportive and innovative workplace? Are you focused on achieving the best outcomes for your students? Do you want to work in an established team where your ideas and initiatives will be listened to with the potential to become a qualified teacher? If so, you need to be part of our team at Rivers Academy.
We are a team of dedicated teachers who understand the journeys that students can take to achieve their potential and support and guide them there.
What we offer:
- Well resourced and flourishing departments
- A personalised approach to Continuous Professional Development Training
- Competitive Salaries and Pay Progression
- Students with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and succeed
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Open and positive working environment
- Fully Equipped fitness suite
- Feedback and Advice
- Excellent Transport Links to Central London (30 minutes) and Heathrow Airport (15 minutes)
- A wider Supportive Trust network
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parking on Site
For more information or to arrange a visit to the Academy, Sam Smith (HR Administrator/PA to the Principal) would be delighted to hear from you! You can contact her on 02087519830 or email HR@rivers-aspirations.org
Our Commitment to Safer Recruitment:
Aspirations are committed to safeguarding and undertake pre-employment checks in accordance with DfE requirements.