Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently recruiting for a Cover Supervisor to work in a Calderdale School, rated 'Good' in their most recent inspection. the position is on an ad-hoc supply basis and would suit somebody who would like flexibility. The ideal candidate will have experience working within an educational setting, be degree qualified and must have a high level of numeracy and literacy. The role will require good classroom management, the ability to keep students on task in the absence of a teacher and will cover most curriculum subjects from Year 7 to Year 11.
Full training is available.
In return you will find an incredibly varied and ultimately rewarding role with benefits such as:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Child Protection in Education
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.