Cover Supervisor - Kirklees
Full and Part-Time Contracts
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisor's to work in Secondary Schools within the Kirklees area.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within an educational setting, be degree qualified and must have a high level of numeracy and literacy. The role will require good classroom management, the ability to keep students on task in the absence of a teacher and will cover most curriculum subjects from Year 7 to Year 11. A current DBS with online check would be an advantage. The positions available are both part-time and full-time on a supply basis with flexibility.
In return you will find an incredibly varied and ultimately rewarding role with benefits such as:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Child Protection in Education
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.