Governors are seeking a highly motivated and capable individual with very well developed interpersonal skills to:
- Supervise classes undertaking set work in the absence of their scheduled teacher.
- Be able to liaise with teachers to continuously improve the effectiveness of the learning experience
- Be able to support the use of ICT in learning activities
- Assist with administration during free periods
- Candidates will also assist with supervision of students boarding the buses for 15 minutes each evening.
This post is currently temporary for 12 months - the post will be reviewed after this period.
Start date is October 2021 or ASAP
Closing date for applications is noon Monday 20th September 2021
Interviews are scheduled for Thursday 29th September 2021 (TBC)
Our Lady's Catholic College
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years