Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Degree Graduates to take on the role of Cover Supervisor who will join our successful supply teaching support team. The role of Cover Supervisor will see you delivering pre-set work for a variety of subjects within a behavioural unit on an ad-hoc basis. The behavioural unit provides an alternative education to students who cannot attend mainstream school due to medical reasons or exclusion.
To be considered for the position of Cover Supervisor you must:
- Be passionate about working with children
- Be confident and committed
- Have the ability to engage and enthuse students
- Have experience working with young people
The Cover Supervisor role is a great opportunity for those looking to go into teaching and wanting to gain experience. Apply today or for more information contact the Lincolnshire branch.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Cover Supervsor, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free access to ongoing CPD courses
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink