Salary: Grade 3 £17,206 to £18,624 per annum pro rota (FTE £20,092 to £21,748)
Hours: 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Contract term: Temporary until 31 August 2021
Start date: As soon as possible
Our aim at Selston High School is to inspire every member of the school community to achieve their full potential and enjoy their time with us. As a caring community school we recognise the importance of our values which include respect for all, trust, pride, recognition and celebration of success.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisors on a temporary basis until the end of the academic year. This role is required to supervise mainstream classes, ensure pupils are on track and behaviour is managed effectively. The successful candidate will gain experience across all departments and subject areas and be a key support for the school during absences.
The successful candidate will have an interest in Teaching and ideally have cover supervisor experience already. However, this is not essential as full training and induction are provided for the successful candidate.
Why join us
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. The Trust has a forward thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for our staff. We make a significant investment in all of our employees to ensure we can recruit and retain the most talented people.
- Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our salaries for leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales and our minimum hourly rate for support staff is £9.25.
- Free car parking.
- An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
- The ability to request flexible working.
- Entry to a career average pension scheme.
- A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
- Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
- A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
The closing date for applications is: Friday 16 April 2021
Interviews will be held on: On a date to be confirmed
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.
Selston High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years