Are you enthusiastic and committed to making a difference in young people’s lives?
All Saints’ Catholic Voluntary Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Cover Supervisor to join our friendly and hard-working team. This post is to work in this successful Secondary school, supporting the attainment and progress of children within the classroom and in small group interventions. The role will include providing general support to Teachers throughout the school.
About Our School:
All Saints’ is located in Mansfield – Nottinghamshire’s largest market town and just 12 miles to the North of Nottingham. We are one of the highest achieving schools in Nottinghamshire with a vision to provide a safe and inclusive learning environment for students to achieve and develop free from discrimination.
We are looking for a cover supervisor who is:
• able to manage the academic demands of the whole primary curriculum, working with children across the whole ability range.
• well organised, with high expectations of pupil attainment and progress.
• flexible and enthusiastic.
• able to show initiative.
• able to work collaboratively with all members of the school community - in particular the class teachers.
We can offer:
• wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
• professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
• our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities.
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact the school directly.
The Trust and All Saints’ are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021 (9.00 am)
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
• Access to first class CPD opportunities.
• Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
• Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
• Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
• Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
For more information about our Trust and our vacancies, please visit www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn
All Saints' Catholic Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years