Queen Elizabeth's Academy is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Cover Supervisor.
You will be required to supervise prepared lessons in the absence of a class teacher, ensuring that in doing so the students learning and development is continued and maintained.
We know that our staff team are our greatest resource. Therefore, we invest heavily in them and we know that this has helped us to develop our stable, supportive and high performing team. We know that we have a lot to offer someone who wants to feel respected and appreciated. If you are looking to be part of an exciting improvement journey, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Job Title: Cover Supervisor
Working Hours: 32.5 hours, term time only
Salary: Grade 4 (Actual Salary £15,369.75 - £16,637.25)
Closing date: 10 October 2021
Start date: ASAP
You will need to be:
- Reliable and punctual
- Used to working with young people, especially 11-19
- Adaptable, flexible, confident and calm under pressure
- Confident with behaviour management skills
- Well organised
- Show commitment to professional development
- Committed to education and teaching
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- full support and induction
- a strong and caring ethos among staff and students
- excellent CPD opportunities
- networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies Trust
- salary sacrifice schemes
If you have any questions about the role please contact Donna Percival at Queen Elizabeth’s Academy on 01623 623559 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to shortlist and appoint candidate/s prior to the closing date.
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.
Queen Elizabeth’s Academy is committed to pursuing the very best for every student. We hold dear the Christian values of respect, responsibility and compassion for others that underpin everything we do. ‘Life in all its fullness’ John 10:10
Queen Elizabeth's Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years