We are currently working with many of the schools across Nottinghamshire and would like to hear from people who are interested in a career in education. The type of people who make excellent cover supervisors are:
-Camp America Workers
About the Role:
The role of a Cover Supervisor is extremely varied. You will ultimately cover for absent teachers within a Secondary School setting across a number of different subject areas. You will be a dynamic and flexible individual who is able to manage behaviour whilst also quickly building positive relationships with both pupils and staff.
• Oversee lessons across all subject areas (mostly KS3 and KS4).
• Deliver and facilitate work to be completed by pupils.
• Manage behavioural issues as they arise.
• provide detailed feedback to the teacher to pick up upon their return to work.
About the Schools:
• Situated in and around Aspley.
• Supportive cover team.
• Excellent management support.
• Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa).
• Have a minimum of 20 days experience working with children.
• Commitment to support the ethos of the school.
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role.
• Have excellent communication skills.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience.
• Consultant exclusivity.
• Reward scheme for staff referrals.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 0115 870 5106 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.