Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a dedicated and flexible graduate to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local secondary schools based in Skegness and the surrounding area. The graduate will take on the role as Cover Supervisor within secondary schools due to start immediately.
The desired Cover Supervisor will be be expected to deliver a range of pre-planned lessons whilst managing behaviour in the classroom in accordance with the School policy. To be successful in this role of Cover Supervisor it is essential that you have recent experience working with students aged 11 - 16.
To be considered for the position of Cover Supervisor, you will:
- Be confident, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Have the ability to follow school policies and procedures
- Have the capacity to modify practice depending on student needs, abilities and learning styles.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
As the successul Cover Supervisor and a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a graduate who can inspire, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our secondary team in the Lincolnshire branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.