Vision for Education are recruiting for a Cover Supervisor to work directly with a Warrington based Secondary School.
The position is to commence from the second week in September following successful interviews throughout the first week that our client returns from the summer break.
- To supervise whole classes during short-term absences of teachers.
- Maintain good order and keep students on task.
- General assistance and response to students whilst undertaking set activities.
- Provide specialist support in a specific curriculum area; potentially planning and preparing on the occasions work has not been provided.
- Establish positive and productive working relationships with fellow staff members and students; offering support, setting high standards and acting as a positive role model.
- Follow the schools policies of reward and sanctions, reporting directly to any given line manager.
- Undertake form, lunch and break duties as assigned.
- Assist across multiple departments when required; SEND and Exams.
Person Criteria; Applications from experienced candidates will be preferred, only due to the lack of training provided within a temporary opportunity such as this. Preferably, candidates will hold a Degree or equivalent in any given subject.
What we offer
- Great pay we have some of the best rates of pay of any education recruitment agency.
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed pay scheme which gives you security and peace of mind on supply.
- Free CPD courses to help you keep your skills up to date.
- Regular social events which give you the chance to network with schools and other teaching staff and widen your professional contacts – as well as having a great night out!
- Referral scheme £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (uncapped).
Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading education recruitment agency with a wealth of industry experience and expertise, which helps us to match great candidates with rewarding school roles. We are an official supply partner of TES Global, cementing our position as the industry’s most trusted recruitment partner.
Join us today by applying on the TES site
Simply click Apply below and either log in or register to send your CV through for immediate consideration or call our Warrington branch for further detail.