Required for September 2020
FULL TIME OR PART TIME
Term time only plus Staff Training days
Salary : £18,075 per annum (based on 32.5 hours Term Time Only)
Cover Supervisors supervise groups of students in the absence of their teacher, delivering lessons prepared by the teachers. In appointing a cover supervisor we seek to ensure that when staff are absent their students are well supported and able to continue learning.
As we sift applications we shall have three questions in mind:
• Does the candidate have experience of and/or enthusiasm for working with young people of secondary school age?
• Does the candidate have energy, adaptability and willingness to engage with young people?
• Is the candidate keen to help young people learn?
• That we can either embrace experience or support potential
• That our staff are capable and committed
• That our school has a happy and purposeful atmosphere and staff like working here
Closing date for applications: 9.00 am on Monday 30th March 2020, interviews to be held later that week.
Droitwich Spa High School and Sixth Form Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.