Are you are graduate looking to start a career in education? If so then ABC Teachers are the place for you start!
If you would like to work in a variety of different schools on a daily basis and build experience before taking up a PGCE then I would love to hear from you.
ABC Teachers work with around 80% of schools in Birmingham and there are opportunities for long term and short term covers if this is what you are looking for. We offer dedicated and experienced consultants who have excellent knowledge of the local area and relationships with lots of schools locally to you.
If you would like to find out more and If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details
About the Role:
· Supervising classes were work has been set.
· Managing behaviour in accordance with school rules.
· You will be required to undertake other duties as required.
· Attending departmental meetings.
· Taking the register.
· Working alongside the classroom teacher.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant qualifications (Degree)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (20 days is essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.