ABC Teachers are looking for cover supervisors and those looking to become cover supervisors across the whole of Staffordshire.
We have first call agreements with a number of high profile schools across the area, what does this mean? The only way to work at these schools is to be registered with ABC Teachers.
So what are we looking for?
• Dance coaches or drama coaches with 20 days worth of experience in control of groups of children of any age.
• Sports graduates with experience of being in control of groups of children of any age.
• Camp America workers who have experience within the last 3 years.
• ANY work with children of any age that we can reference.
• Sports coaches of any sport with experience
Why work for ABC Teachers?
- ABC Teachers pay the best rates on the market, and will be reflective of your reliability and professionalism.
- We work with the majority of schools in your local area, and will be able to offer you work as frequent as you want.
- We always take distance travelled into consideration and will put extra rates towards it.
- We find work WHERE you want and WHEN you want it.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 01543 410 500 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.