ASPIRE, GROW, SUCCEED
Are you passionate about teaching Computer Science and looking for an opportunity to focus on the subject you love?
Would you like to be part of a great team of talented professionals in a curriculum-focused role?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are proud to be building a school that by 2025 will be delivering an exceptional quality of education. We are true to our core values and enable our employees to engage in challenging and rewarding work, whilst at the same time supporting them to aspire, grow and succeed. We believe that engaged, motivated and happy staff are the foundation of a successful school community.
The Allerton Grange values are the behaviours and qualities that are valued in fellow employees and our staff community. At Allerton Grange, we place particular emphasis on the following values, behaviours and qualities. This means we are looking to recruit and promote people who live these values on a daily basis.
• Emotional Intelligence
• Critical Thinker
The challenge to us all at Allerton Grange School is to continue to improve and grow as a community. We need to unlock the skill, passion, and discretionary effort that undoubtedly exists within our teachers in order to reinforce the status of our wonderful profession as well as promote individual wellbeing. We also want to ensure that our teachers feel able to make the next steps in their career but we also wish to create a culture here at Allerton Grange School that encourages them to stay and grow with us.
The successful post holder will:
- Be an inspirational teacher with a proven track record of success.
- Embrace the current changes to the curriculum and drive up progress and outcomes.
- Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students, staff and the wider community.
- Have a professional drive, energy, determination and aspiration.
- Collaborate and work with key leaders across school to support further school improvement.
We will offer:
- A talented and committed staff team who are supportive of each other. This includes framework for staff voice and a fair workload charter to ensure wellbeing and a good work-life balance.
- A Headteacher, Leadership Team and Governing Body committed to creating a school of outstanding practice.
- The opportunity to grow in your teaching practice and work with young people in a truly comprehensive, multi-cultural community environment.
- Excellent professional development opportunities, including a subject-specific CPD model which focuses on subject knowledge.
- Fantastic building resources and facilities.
If you share our values, ambition, have a proven track record, and relish a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to apply, please download the Application Pack which contains further details about the post, including how to apply. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0113 393 0304 leaving your postal address.
Closing date: 28 September 2021 at Midnight
Allerton Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding recruitment checks.
We are also an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
Allerton Grange School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years