We wish to appoint a Middle Leader to lead our very successful PE department, taking the outcomes and participation to the next level, whilst sustaining the highest standards of innovation and creative practice.
The role includes responsibility of the development of Physical Education across all key stages and full development of our already extensive extra-curricular provision, GCSE and A Level. The aim of PE and Sport for All is to enhance life opportunities and support the health and wellbeing of all our students.
We are looking for a colleague who:
• Has the vision and motivation necessary to drive forward school improvement
• Has the required knowledge, skills and experience to implement a high level strategy within the PE department and to develop engagement across the whole school
• Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills to inspire and motivate all members of our school community
• Has a view of education that promotes all aspects of a young person’s development
Key benefits to being an employee of STAGS:
• All staff encouraged and supported in their personal development
• A very positive working environment in a school with an excellent academic record, enthusiastic students and hardworking, committed colleagues
• An exceptional opportunity to make a significant impact on student outcomes
• Desirable location to live or work
We welcome visits from potential applicants.
The school has an excellent reputation within the local community with strong support from Governors, Parents, Students and a dedicated and highly motivated team of staff.
For further details and an application form please visit www.stags.herts.sch.uk or contact Mrs Julie Robin, HR & Personnel Assistant on 01727 853134, ext. 287. Completed application forms and a covering letter should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 23 September 2019, 9.00am
Interviews to be held: Thursday 26 September 2019
St Albans Girls’ School is an Academy Trust. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.