Curriculum Leader for Science
Addey and Stanhope is rich in tradition. It is also forward-looking: a place of excitement and innovation. Most importantly, we are a community, a family. We all work here because we believe that we can make a difference to the life chances of the young people of Deptford. This has remained the core purpose of the school for 300 years and this will never be compromised.
Required for September 2018
or as soon as possible after this date
We are seeking to appoint from September 2018 an inspiring leader with a clear vision for an outstanding Science department. The successful candidate will lead a new, enthusiastic and highly motivated team of teachers.
We are looking for a Curriculum Leader who is:
- Talented, innovative and an excellent classroom practitioner with high academic standards
- Able to inspire students and staff with their passion for Science
- Able to teach in a truly comprehensive environment
- Able to provide professional leadership and management for Science
- Well read and academic, with the ability to bring their full depth of knowledge to the classroom and communicate this to others
- Engaging, self-motivated and a team player.
- Committed to the highest standards of learning and achievement for all students.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to DBS checks.
Addey & Stanhope School follows the Lewisham Council’s Equal Opportunities Policy
Closing Date - Monday 18th June
Interviews - TBC
No Agencies please