CURRICULUM LEADER - HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES YEARS 9 - 12 (Tier 2C)
Applications are invited from teachers interested in joining our staff from the start of 2019.
This Middle Leader position is a 3-year contract.
Applications close Wednesday 3rd October 2018, 4:00pm
Ryan Catholic College provides a Catholic education for both boys and girls from Prep to Year 12 on two campuses (Prep to Year 4 and Years 5 to 12). Our students are offered a diverse curriculum in modern, well-equipped facilities.
To apply, complete the application form; upload a covering letter stating which of the two positions you want to apply for / or both; upload a current CV listing names of three referees; and a written response to the following:
- A personal commitment to the ethos of Catholic Education and to the faith leadership of the College
2. Understanding the charism and Catholic identity of the College and the implications on the delivery of education in our College
3. Established knowledge of, and experience in, curriculum initiatives and development particularly in relation to key components of the school program, for example, ICT
4. Capacity to lead and inspire development in a collaborative team setting
5. Experience and success as a teacher and a sound understanding of QCAA expectation
6. Highly effective oral and written communication skills
7. Highly developed collaborative or distributed leadership skills that will enable and empower others to collaborate effectively to achieve the outcomes
8. A demonstrated commitment to engaging in and organising effective professional development opportunities.
You can find out more about the roles by downloading the Position Description Program leader - Learning Enrichment and Position Description Curriculum Leader - Humanities and Social Sciences.
Find out more about Ryan Catholic College, Kirwan, Townsville