We are the No.1 College in the North East who deliver the employment edge to all, ensuring only the best learner experience is good enough.
We are seeking to appoint a Curriculum Operations Manager in the Construction curriculum area to provide dedicated leadership in the creation and implementation of the department’s vision to continuously improve whilst offering current and relevant education.
We are looking for an outstanding, enthusiastic and ambitious individual to manage an exciting curriculum area and further strengthen our management team.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and this role is to ensure our staff, and students are equipped with the skills and opportunities to respond to the needs of the construction job market.
Have you got what it takes to join an outstanding management team?
If you believe you do, then read on and check against the key things we’re looking for -
- Someone who will role model our behaviors and values
- Proven exceptional leadership and management skills and experience
- An ability to ensure a consistently high standard of planning, organisation, delivery and learning
- A proven track record in curriculum quality improvement, sustainable and effective business growth
- Able to demonstrate effective partnership development skills
- Someone who has experience within and a passion for the sector
- A manager who understands the learner journey and is responsive in developing the curriculum to meet sector demands
- Proven ability to work with the team to drive further improvements around key performance measures and ensure appropriate strategies are implemented to maximise learner achievement, progress and excellent outcomes for all learners
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A proven track record in working in partnership with key industry partners and stakeholders to effectively develop the Construction curriculum
It goes without saying to work in an outstanding College you need to be passionately committed to the needs of the learner. It is essential that you have highly effective decision making and problem solving skills, the ability to use insight and the ability to pick up on issues quickly
As you will be leading and managing our Construction provision you must have credibility within this network, be passionate about the Construction industry and with supporting ambitious young people to succeed in their careers.
If you still believe that you have what it takes to lead this provision and add value to our learners, read the attached fact sheet and apply.
Looking forward to receiving your application, but don’t take too long as the closing date for applications is midnight Wednesday 20 February 2019
Gateshead College is committed to Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding the Welfare of Children, Young People and Adults at Risk.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 7th March