Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Dance Teacher, for a top Independent school ideally located in Brisbane. The school is looking for a highly professional and well qualified teacher. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative team player and student-centred teacher.
The school take pride in providing a highly academic education for all students. Staff at this school are hardworking and enjoy collaboration.
About the Role
- Independent Public School
- Dance Teacher
- Ideally located just North of Brisbane CBD
- Term 3 commencement for the remainder of the school year
- Strong view to continue into 2019
- School has outstanding achievement in academic, sporting and cultural arenas
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1806-529119
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).