Provision of data administrative support to TGAT Data Manager, maintaining data sets and reporting for TGAW, TGAR and the wider trust.
To effectively process data relating to staff and pupils, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
You will work alongside the Trust Data Manager and Analyst to assist in supporting maintenance of records and information to a high standard for two schools, Tudor Grange Academy Worcester and Redditch. You may also be required to support with the collation of data for Trust level reporting.
Provision of data administration services, including:
• Updating MIS, Bromcom
• Maintain school database, ensuring information is accurate and up to date
• Confidentiality and data security to be maintained at all times
• Work with school leadership teams and teachers on a daily basis.
• Be consistent and methodical, especially when under time pressure to ensure deadlines are met
• Entering data from a variety of sources
• Accurate checking of data
• An ability to identify and manage inconsistencies, duplication, omissions and errors and have ability to resolve these errors
• Compiling and running reports to enable stakeholders to access information
• Support colleagues with system use
Specific data collections include:
• Timetable changes, including rooming, set lists and teacher allocations
• The school census
• Bi-annual assessment collection cycles, including student targets and reports for parents
• Data collation at Trust level for stakeholders, including Trustees
• Maintenance of MIS in relation to information received from parents, teachers, students and national databases
• External examination results
• Attendance and behaviour data sets
To undertake any reasonable duties as requested by the Tudor Grange Academies Trust Data Manager.
A positive attitude and commitment to continuous improvement.
Excellent communication skills
Tudor Grange Academy Worcester
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years