Gunnersbury Catholic School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Data Administrator at our Outstanding School. As a school that has consistently enabled extraordinary outcomes for our students, we are uniquely placed to develop and guide our staff in their careers. Applications are welcome from individuals of all religions who will support the Catholic ethos of our school.
The Data Administrator role is very important to Gunnersbury’s provision of superb teaching and achievement across the whole school. Working under the direction of the Assessment Director the new post holder shall seek to provide excellent administrative support to the teaching staff to enable them to further the learning experience and outcomes of our students.
Above all else we seek to appoint a superb data administrator who is committed to the success of our students. The successful candidate will be an organised person that understands the importance of deadlines and can work under pressure while maintaining accuracy of information. Potential, dynamism, determination and resolve are key attributes for this role. Our excellent school will provide the experience, training and guidance to enable career progression.
Year on year Gunnersbury Catholic School has developed our staff to become fantastic teachers and leaders. In doing so, from one year to the next, we have enabled unparalleled success for our students. Our school is:
- A Catholic community where care for each other, student ambition, pupil motivation and a Catholic community where care for each other, student ambition, pupil motivation and behaviour are exemplary
- Committed to providing quality support, guidance and coaching to develop our staff so that they may progress to the highest levels as teachers and leaders
- One of the top Boys’ Comprehensive Schools in the country for GCSE achievement (DfE performance table 2018)
- An environment that enables achievement of the highest order 88% 5 GCSEs at 9-4 including English and Maths in 2018, Progress 8 score of +0.66
- Determined by the Fischer Family Trust as being amongst the top 5% of schools for GCSE achievement
- Determined ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted (2009)
- A workplace where staff are a friendly, welcoming and helpful team
Applicant packs and application forms are to be found on this (TES) page or may be downloaded from our website www.gunnersbury.com
Completed applications should be posted or emailed to the headteacher’s PA – email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday, 19 August 2019
Applications will be considered immediately upon their receipt
The role is term time plus 2 weeks, Monday - Friday 30 hours a week.
Gunnersbury Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.