Salary: CAN scale 21-25 (£24,590 - £27,029 per annum FTE). Actual Salary – (£22,057 - £24,245 per annum pro-rata)
Working hours: 36 per week between 8.00am and 4.00pm. 205 days per year (188 term days plus 2 staff preparation days and 10 days’ additional time and 15 further days to tie in with preparation and analysis for public examinations).
NB: Should an applicant not have the skills required for those items in italics**below, then the school would consider appointment at CAN 17 (£22,447 FTE, £20,135 pro-rata), with potential for re-grading when these skills were developed, if that best meets the needs of the school.
General Purpose of the Job:
• To undertake administration relating to the collation, dissemination and analysis of pupil achievement and examination result data.
• To ensure the administration related to teacher electronic markbooks (within the Management Information System (MIS)) is undertaken, i.e. issuing markbooks to relevant staff
• To produce electronic reports, using the MIS systems to support their production and setting up the MIS to extract relevant data from teacher markbooks
• To undertake administrative work related to the management of achievement data in the whole school Management Information System (MIS)
• To analyse data within the MIS as requested by the line manager in order that trends and anomalies can be found
• To provide administrative support as required
Training in school systems and practices will be provided both prior to the post being undertaken and during service.
See the job description/person specification (below) for further details.
Please note that applications MUST be submitted on a school application form (below). CVs will not be accepted.
Application forms to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing dates for applications midday on Wednesday 24th February 2021 with interviews to take place W.C 1st March 2021
Oaks Park High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. As such, the successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Oaks Park High School is an equal opportunities employer.
Oaks Park High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
We are still accepting job applications
Please note that we are still actively recruiting for key positions starting in September 2021. We endeavour to be flexible with our interview / assessment arrangements and would like to thank you for your coop...