To work together to inspire and challenge our learners to achieve excellence
This mission statement is summed up in our motto:-
INSPIRE, CHALLENGE, EXCEL
Vision: Outstanding in everything we do
Our Values: RESPECT, PRIDE, AMBITION
This is a permanent full time post required from February 2017
Post Hours: 37 hours per week (leave to be taken during school closure
Post Grade: 11 (SCP 34-36)
Salary: £30153-31601 per annum
Immediately responsible to the Assistant Headteacher
Castlebrook High School is a rapidly improving school, with a clear ambition for its future: it will be second to none. The Academy Principal, Senior Leadership Team, academy councillors and staff are committed to securing outstanding in all areas of school life and the best possible outcomes and life chances for all learners.
Successful applicants must be able to:
- Provide a strategic lead on the collection of analysis and data
- Create, manage and develop data systems for pupil tracking and target setting information including DataSec and SISRA
- Line manage the Data & Exam Assistant and invigilation team
- Give regular presentations to the Senior Leadership Team and all staff on the significance of the data
- Be responsible for the training and support of all staff on Data Systems
- Be responsible for keeping all staff updated with any key developments in aspects of tracking, monitoring and assessments
- Lead in all aspects of Examination Administration including responsibility for budgets
- Create reports for key stakeholders
- Be a dedicated team player who can develop excellent relationships with learners and colleagues
- Fully support and at all times uphold the policies and positive ethos of the school and the Shaw Education Trust
- Be willing to commit to participating in staff CPD opportunities
Application forms are downloadable from this website. Comprehensive information about our school is available on the school website www.castlebrookhighschool.co.uk.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 12th January 2018
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Monday 22nd January 2018
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service and other recruitment checks.
The school is committed to the ongoing professional development of all its employees.
Parr Lane, Unsworth, Bury BL9 8LP
Tel: 0161 796 9820 Fax: 0161 796 3380
Academy Principal: Mrs S. Armstrong BA (Hons), NPQH