If you have a true sense of vocation and think you could make a difference to our students whilst earning a competitive salary within a supportive and caring environment, then this may be the position for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and flexible person who can make a big impact in a busy school environment working as part of our data team.
You will organise the day-to-day cover and supply work for the Academy, manage timetable administration and organise and oversee all public and internal examinations.
You will have:
- A natural affinity with our five Academy Values (Positivity, Service, Respect, Vocation and Forgiveness);
- A Passion for the success of young people;
- A determination to fulfil your own potential and take the initiative;
- A hunger for both autonomy and accountability;
- An eye for detail and a relentless focus on continuous improvement.
And will want to be part of an organisation that:
- Puts the students of the Academy and its people first;
- Judges its success by the success of its students;
- Supports and values its staff;
- Understands the challenges in education.
The ideal candidate for the Exams and Data Support role will also have:
- GCSE English and Maths to at least Grade C (or equivalent);
- A willingness to innovate to find new, more efficient and effective work models;
- Excellent IT and communication skills;
- An ability to prioritise workload and work accurately under pressure;
- Recent and relevant experience to the position, ideally within a school environment;
- A flexible approach to working hours to support effective delivery of the role;
- A working knowledge of exam regulations;
- Understanding of timetabling administration;
- An understanding of using school information management systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic and committed team in our academy. We can offer a salary within a range of £21,291-£24,456 p.a. (FTE 23,541-£27,041) negotiable depending on relevant experience. The position is Term Time plus 3 weeks.
Closing date: 0900a.m. Monday 1st March 2021
Interview date: w.c. 8th March 2021
No Agencies please
Please visit our website www.samworthchurchacademy.co.uk.
Please email completed applications and/or enquiries to:- email@example.com
SNMAT are following government advice with regard to recruitment: Social distancing guidelines mean that it is not possible for schools to hold face-to-face recruitment processes. As such, the interview process for this position will be conducted online. Candidates shortlisted for interview will be fully briefed about the process.
The Samworth Church Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years