The Stockwood Park Academy have a great opportunity for a Data Assistant to join the Data Team. This role will suit someone who would like to develop their knowledge and experience of school data systems, assessment and timetabling / curriculum management. You will also have the opportunity to develop leadership of data systems and work with a range of stakeholders including staff, students and families. Comprehensive training will be provided.
· Maintain and update student, staff and parent information in SIMS in a timely and accurate fashion.
· Support with collection and processing of Admissions information for incoming students. .
· Assist the Senior Data Analyst with the preparation of assessment data summaries for internal and external audiences
· Work with the Raising Achievement team to implement communication, motivation and tracking strategies
The successful candidate will have:
· An aptitude for data and systems management and a willingness to learn
· Experience using SIMS, Go 4 Schools or similar systems is a plus, but far more important is the willingness to develop, grow and improve systems.
· Excellent IT skills
· Ability to plan and organise workloads to meet conflicting work demands and deadlines.
‘We recognise talent, recruit for attitude and train you for the skills’
… If you want to be grow and develop in a successful Academy, come and join us at Stockwood Park! Don’t just take it from us, listen to what our teachers have to say: https://youtu.be/48wDNtQQKzU
· Start Date: ASAP
· Salary: L2. £15,351 – 15,863 Pro rata
· Job Role: Full time, Permanent, Term-time + 1 week (40 hours per year)
· Hours: 8am – 4pm (some flexibility possible)
Why work for Stockwood Park Academy:
· £30 million state of the art modern facilities with well-equipped classrooms
· You’ll be working alongside charismatic, supportive and genuine colleagues and Senior Leadership Team who want to see you succeed and thrive
· A staff wellbeing team that implements various strategies to boost staff engagement including various activities, events, conferences and many other staff benefits
· Unparalleled CPD and training opportunities with cross trust and national development programs
· Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding Academy