Our client is a high performing school in Brisbane's inner suburbs. With a reputation for excellence, this school sets high expectations for students and staff alike.
About the role:
- Contract until the end of the year (possibility of extension)
- Immediate Start
- The position will develop, manage, and maintain a range of computerised management information systems, providing accurate, relevant and timely business critical performance data for analysis and consideration.
- Be suitably qualified for the role (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- You must have sound knowledge of quantitative data management processes
- Confirmation of employment is conditional upon the preferred applicant being issued with a Blue Card from the Public Safety Business Agency (PSBA).
- Ability to provide current and relevant references (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TB2108-549714 or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers