The Bishop of Winchester Academy
35 hours per week, term time plus 2 weeks
Salary Scale Point: 27
FTE: £24,657 (this will be pro-rated in line with Academy terms & conditions) Actual: £20,524 per annum
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and dedicated Data Manager with experience of working in an education environment. You will be responsible for coordinating the collection, provision and analysis of accurate data for the Academy, enabling teaching staff and ALT to allocate appropriate resources, and to improve the outcomes of our pupils.
The successful applicant will have:
- A degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel including use of pivot tables and macros
- Commitment to prioritising the needs of the pupils in all that you do.
- Experience of working with SIMS or other data analysis tools (desirable)
- Knowledge of educational bodies related to data and progress. E.g. FFT, SSAT, CATS, ALPs and performance tables (desirable)
- The ability to work to deadlines and maintain confidentiality
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in an academy that has 21st century facilities, and will improve the lives of future generations of students and the community in Bournemouth.
We are proud of our unique Christian ethos and links with the local church communities. We welcome applications from prospective new staff prepared to share in the experience of school improvement.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be undertaken of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks.
The Principal is happy to offer tours of the Academy to prospective candidates. For an application pack please email Francesca Welsh, HR at email@example.com, addressing your covering letter to Mr Paul McKeown, Principal.
Closing date for applications: 23rd April 2019
Interviews will be held as close to the closing date as possible