Up to £33,000 per annum
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are experience working as a Data Manager in a UK school and a working knowledge of SIMS.
One year fixed term contract from 19th April 2021
Smart Teachers are recruiting for an experienced Data Manager to work in a secondary school in the London Borough of Camden. The role is full time and will be contracted for a one year fixed term contract. The successful candidate will have previous experience working as a Data Manager in a UK school and also a solid working knowledge of SIMS. The applicant appointed will have the opportunity to work in a successful school with a supportive leadership team. The school is in zone 2 and within walking distance of a Northern Line tube station and also London Overground.
To be considered for the Data Manager role, you will:
• Have previous experience working as a Data Manager in a UK school
• Have a good working knowledge of SIMS
• Be eligible to work in the UK
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an experienced Data Manager who would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Secondary Team on 0207 065 7516 and quote reference GMHData47492.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
- Supply agency