Location: Ark John Keats Academy
Salary details: Ark Band 6-8 on the Ark Support staff pay scales- £25,135- £30,585 depending on experience
Contract: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: January 22nd, 2021
Interviews: week commencing 25th January
Start date: February or March 2021 depending on the candidate’s circumstances
About the role:
Outstanding management of data can make a significant difference in schools and to the lives of young people. The successful candidate will therefore carry out a range of information management functions to support school leaders and teachers to take informed decisions.
This includes the effective management of all core data for the school which relates to students and is stored within the school management information system or our own proprietary data system. The appointed person would ensure the integrity and quality of data held throughout the year across up to four schools, ensuring that analysis and insights from the data are accurate.
• Have extensive experience with a range of school Management Information Systems (MIS)
• Be highly numerate with a keen attention to detail
• Be aligned with the Ark Schools’ vision and values
Ark John Keats was founded in 2013 with one class of reception children. We are now a fully-fledged all-through school, running from nursery to year 13, with over 1700 children. Our community is composed of supportive and committed families who buy into our vision and work with us to ensure their children achieve all they are capable of in the future. Our long-term ambition is to take children from age 3 in our nursery to age 18, and our primary school will set our children up for a lifetime of success and opportunity. We aspire for all our children to have the academic knowledge necessary to enable them to progress to university, for pupils to have a love of learning and curiosity about the world, and for them to be polite, well-mannered young people who take responsibility for their choices and drive their own destinies. Ark John Keats is part of Ark Schools, a hugely successful network serving pupils from deprived communities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the collection, organisation, input, analysis, presentation and distribution of data relating to pupil attainment and progress. Bespoke training will also be provided on how to support a range of data tools, cutting edge visualisation tools, and other powerful analytics tools that have been developed in-house.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious data science/analyst graduate or an existing Data Manager looking to grow in their career, to join our talented data and systems team.
• 11% employer pension contribution
• We are committed to providing high-quality professional learning throughout your career with us and offer a variety of training sessions and experiences designed to meet your needs
• Access to Ark Rewards scheme offering savings from over 3,000 major retailers, interest-free loans available for season tickets or a bicycle and gym discounts offering up to 40% off your local gym
Ark John Keats Academy
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 19 years
Ark John Keats Academy is a 3 to 18 all-through school in Enfield. Our intake is mixed and comprehensive in nature.
We welcomed our first Reception classes in September 2013 and our first cohort of Year 7 pupils joined us the following y...