Title: Data Manager
Duration: Permanent. Full-time, term time plus 3 weeks
Start date: As aoon as possible
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum pro rata
Salford City Academy is looking to appoint an experienced Data Manager to be responsible for the management and maintenance of the Academy's attainment and assessment data, systems and software to support all staff in the development of highly effective assessment practices across the Academy.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Development and management of the Academy's student performance data collection systems and GL testing for all Key Stages.
• Provision of Student data, collated from the assessment systems, to populate the school development plan and KPIs.
• Working with the Exams Officer to provide GCSE results data for analysis and reporting to United Learning/Governors.
• Development and management of the Academy's reporting systems.
• Analysis of trends, micro populations and groups within the Academy as required by senior and middle level leaders.
• To create and maintain data systems within the academy which can be easily understood and used to drive and improve performance
• To provide appropriate training and support to all staff in the development and use of Excel or other monitoring packages to track student attainment
• To ensure that SIMS data and student tracking is optimised for the benefit of the academy and United Learning
• To have due regard for data protection, confidentiality and Health and Safety policies
• To undertake appropriate training as required
• To undertake any other duties which may be assigned to the post from time to time as directed by the Principal
To apply, please complete the online application form by clicking 'Apply'.