Scale 5 Spine Point 12 - 15 35hpw Term time only - 8am to 4pm
£22,740 - Actual Salary - (£26,544 to £28,005 full time equivalent)
We are looking to recruit a Deputy Catering Manager who will support the Catering Manager in the day to day management of the school kitchens, and who will deputise in their absence. You will need to be proactive in managing the team and leading by example to deliver outstanding service. The post holder will be fully involved in menu planning, stock taking, ordering, and all aspects of health & safety. The post holder will work in collaboration with the Food department ensuring all related technician duties are carried out. This will include food ordering, maintaining stock, and cleaning of the food technology equipment.
For the above posts we are looking for people who:
• Are able to respond flexibly and adapt to a rapidly changing world.
• Use their initiative to solve problems
• Show an ability to use existing resources to overcome challenges and create new and effective solutions.
• Demonstrate courage, emotional intelligence, integrity and confidence
• Are highly effective communicators
• Work well as part of a team
An application form and further information is available at www.williamellis.camden.sch.uk/news/jobsatwes
The closing date and time for applications is Noon Monday 20th September 2021
Interviews will be conducted w/c Monday 27th September 2021
William Ellis School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
William Ellis School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years