Deputy Curriculum Leader for English - TLR 2c
Full time, permanent
Required for September 2019
Pay scale: WP1-9 (Teachers Main Payscale equivalent) £23,718-£40,738 plus TLR £6,645
The successful candidate will:
- be an enthusiastic practitioner of English;
- have outstanding interpersonal skills;
- be relentless in their commitment to the success of all those that they teach;
- be a team player who thrives on working collaboratively with colleagues.
Submitting your application:
If you would like to apply for this post, please complete an application form and also submit a letter of application, no longer than two sides of A4. In your letter please focus on the following:
- The skills and expertise that you will bring to the role evidenced through examples of your experience and successes to date.
- How you meet the wider person specification.
If you have any questions about the specifics of the post, please contact Andrew Kingstone, Curriculum Leader.
If you are looking for a role that will challenge and test your skill set and you would like to be considered for this post, please download an application pack available on our website www.wardenpark.co.uk Please email your completed application form and covering letter to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Closing date: Noon, Friday 26th April 2019
Interview date: TBC
Warden Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to the equality of opportunity, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed along with other relevant employment checks.