NEW MOSTON PRIMARY SCHOOL
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Contract Type: Term Time +
Salary: Grade 6, point 21 - £26,511
Contract Term: Permanent
The Governors of New Moston Primary School are looking to appoint a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead and Coordinator to join their team.
Are you caring, resilient, nurturing and enthusiastic?
Are you able to build positive and meaningful relationships with pupils & their families?
We are an inclusive, busy and nurturing school that is committed to developing the whole child via an attachment informed and therapeutic approach. We are incredibly proud of our pupils; their resilience and determination to succeed is inspirational.
We are looking for someone who can meet the above criteria and is:-
• Committed to high standards in all aspects of their practice
• Experienced and with expertise in family support and pastoral care
• Able to show willingness to work flexibly, resiliently and in response to change.
• Have a secure and in depth understanding of safeguarding procedures, legislation and the Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance.
• A supportive and effective team player
• Be willing to support the wider school community and develop links with parents and carers.
In return we can offer:
• An exciting and challenging professional opportunity and the chance to ‘make a difference’ in our school
• A dedicated, hardworking team of teachers and support staff.
• Highly enthusiastic, well behaved, motivated and happy children with strong attitudes to learning and to their personal development.
• Committed, challenging and supportive Governors.
• A strong and supportive leadership team with a clear sense of strategic vision
• A friendly, happy and supportive atmosphere.
• A commitment to your continuous professional development
Closing date for applications is 12noon Friday 17th September 2021. If successful, interviews will be held on 30th September 2021
New Moston Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
New Moston Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years